Monday, November 23, 2009

Money-Free Guaranteed Way to Smooth Away All Your Wrinkles

Dying.

Yes, you read right:  I said, "Dying."

This year I've been at the bedside of countless people at the end of their lives and the one consistent thing I've observed is their beautiful, wrinkle-free skin.

I hate to think that I have to wait until I'm almost dead to have young skin again.  Seeing people so close to taking their last breath makes me realize how silly it is to worry about wrinkles.   I am fortunate to be able to get out of bed in the morning, take a look at my wrinkling face, and go out and experience another day of life.  Yes, there are wrinkles, especially around my mouth, but I can use those crinkled lips to give you a smile that will brighten your day.  I can use that mouth to make you laugh, make you feel good, or just to simply say, "Thank you," "I'm sorry," or "I love you."

I'll take the wrinkles.  I'm in no hurry to be on my deathbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment